Thursday 9 August 2018

It's August!

It's been one month since I started my semester break last month. My exam went well Alhamdulillah. Hoping for the best result, InshaAllah. I had planned for the activities that I'm going to do during my semester break such as continue my diet as I have another few kilograms to lose, going to swimming class, reading all my novels that I haven't read since the last time I bought. It's almost two years if I'm not mistaken. Ohh and I also planned to meet my friends, goshh I have a lot of friends from different year (read:primary school, high school, new high school ect). I know a lot of friends doesn't guarantee the happiness but each of my group of friends have four to five people only. I do keep my circle small y'know. I'm glad that I had met some of them. I do miss them a lot. Spent my time and talked about what we did, what happened with uni's life etcetera etcetera, you named it mehhhhh. Quality time over quantity. Not just that, I also planned to do my 'do it yourself' birthday card. My new hobby since I don't even remember. *rolled eyes

So far, some of my plan does not achieve. But, I do enjoy what I did so far. Send and fetch Sabeera and Acap to school. Clean up my room with my two sisters. I t took two weeks I guess to clean up our bedroom. Never thought that I do have a lot of clothes that does not fit me at all but I keep it in the closet. Now, counting days till my semester break end.