Saturday 2 January 2016

Revamp 2

Do you see something different? 

Do you see elephant? The Tuan Gajah? Do you see? 

Hahaha I'm in love with my blog!! Seriously this is awesome. Credit to my sister who edited my blog. I just said I want like this and like that and she did it well. The best was I told her that I want to change my URL and I want some cute words that represent me like rainbow, dream, stars and whatsoever. Brainstrom macam orang gila kau tahu padahal URL blog je pun hahah. 

Suddenly... 

Kakfy- why not gajah? Me- why? 

"Because Kaklah and gajah are no different" Suddenly Acap menyampuk and aku rasa macam nak hempuk je dia. The gajah words actually are spontaneous sebab masa tu aku terpandang baju Acap. Masa malam tu jugak la dia pakai baju gambar gajah yang beli dekat Chiang Mai. So when Kakfy said gajah aku terus setuju. 

Perjalanan Gajah? Hahaha this part are also the best part we both did. Kakfy suggested Perjalanan Gajah so we agreed. Lepastu Acap suddenly suggested Susur Gajah. WHAT?? Kau ingat ni sekolah ke nak ada susur gajah? Hahaha we both laughed like orang gila bila Acap cakap susur gajah.