Friday 28 April 2017

How Surah Ad-Dhuha can change your life!!

Hello and assalamuaaikum people!! :)

So, this post is a little bit different. Here are some tips that I got from Sheikh Tawfique Chowdhury on how surah Ad-Dhuha can change your life. I jot down each word that he said (proud of myself *flip hairs). Well not everything that he said I type in this blog. For more tips  you can search on youtube though. Its from Al Kauthar Institute. Kuddos to Al Kauthar Institute for upload the video. I love the talk because everytime I got angry, I'll listen to the talk. It helps me a little bit and soothing my soul. Told ya, Sh Tawfique explain each of surah Ad-Dhuha in a good way. Yea I mean, I cry everytime I watch the video. A must watch lecture for anyone looking for an Iman boost. :)

Here it goes... 

The greatest way to feel good in your heart is to read surah Ad-Dhuha because it is the most amazing surah in the Quran that tells you to be positive and to feel good about Allah Azza Wajalla. 

Should I tell you the meaning of surah Ad-Dhuha? In a way that you never heard before? Surah AD-Dhuha was reveal at a time when Prophet SAW did not receive the revelation from Allah swt for six months. For six months the Prophet SAW did not receive any revelation from Allah SWT. Jibriel didn't come down, He didn't see a dream. You know, there's a times when I used to see a good dreams and then these days when I'm busy with my subsmission and I'm so tired my brain is so tired actually go see dreams. 

Sometimes, I don't feel like my solat, my ibadah is actually making an impact on my heart and on my life. So I feel quite disconnected from Allah Azza Wajalla. Do you get feeling sometimes guys? Yes? Sometimes you feel like it's not effecting me. It's like Allah AWT is not responding to me, He's not talking to me, I don't see good dreams anymore, I don't get the shiver down my spine anymore, I'm not feeling the pleasure anymore. What's going on in the same way for six months Prophet SAW did not receive any revelation from Jibriel coming down all the way to a dream or nothing at what for sic months. And so the Prophet SAW thought that Allah SAW hate him. He thought Allah SAW does not want Him as Nabi more. So all these thoughts were coming in his mind.

Isn't that right when we start thinking the same? Some of our stuff like Oh My God Allah must hate me. Look at my life Allah SAW must really not want me. Look at the situation in my circumstances I must be wretched ground rod in human being. Allah must doesn't care anything, Allah don't even care about my dua. Sometimes this thoughts come to your mind. This is how the Prophet SAW was when the sooner the surah was revealed. 

So what did Allah SWT say? Allah SWT said:


والضحى  


"By the Sun and the morning in its blazing glory "


So the first thing that you tell someone who was depressed "wake up wake up. See the sunlight. It's not all the doomsday. It's not all doom and gloom. Is a beautiful sun out there, beautiful life 

The second problem with people who are depresssed is a stay of the nights. They go to the sleep in morning this lead stay up nights so everything is due me and gloomy. They have a bad sleep pattern.