Thursday 27 April 2017

Miss

Its been a month since you left me. People may say a month is not longer. Thirty-days you left it feels like thirty years. Cliche right? But thats the truth. People may see me smile and laughing happily. People may say I'm okey after two or three weeks your left me. People may say I'm gonna okey after that. People may say I'm strong enough to face the fact that you left me. You left me alone. You left me when I need you the most. I used to have a roommate. I used to do everything with you. We used to do everything together. We used to stay up till late night and chit chat like there's no tomorrow. We used to fasting together on monday and thursday every week. Feels different, right? All those feelings weird, awkward, sad, alone are all in one. You even blocked me on whatsapp so that I'll never send you a messages. I don't mind if you blocked me on whatsapp. We stil have instagram, twitter, telegram and messages to get through. My Ibu said I've to give you some space to let you calm down. Hey girl I miss you.